How To Use
1. Pull down the scripts from the git-hub
2. Run "quickstart.R" in your already set up R environment.
If you don't have an R environment set up I suggest you do so before proceeding.
2. The quickstart.R - In development currently
download and install the packages you need
Run a small 10 stock version of the scripts
Pull down some stocks basic data
Generate a Neural net
generate a portofolio suggestion
Evealuate the model generated for you
3. Start playing with the scripts and expanding them Reach out to me if you have a hard time understanding what is going on.
4. Please refer to the website before reaching out to me. I'm not always immediately available.